What are day-spaces?
How people use Cocom
1. Advertise your day-spaces for free
List your space in a few easy steps. Add a couple of pictures, set your price and your good to go!
Listing a space is completely free of charge. You just sign up with your email address and you can start using the app. As a user you have one account that can be used as host and guest simultaneously. How cool is that!
2. Let your guests use the day-space
Your guests access the spaces that you offer on a specific time, date and according to your house rules. You always control who books.
Once your account is setup and connected to Stripe (our payment provider), you can start accepting bookings. You can set specific dates and times on your calendar availability. Once a guest sends a reservation request you will be asked to accept the reservation or to decline it. This always ensures flexibility and gives the guest reassurance before paying. Nice!
3. Receive your profit in your account
Hooray! When all is said and done, you receive your payment into your account. Up to your next guest or maybe book a space yourself!
A booking can only be confirmed by payment. A guest always pays the required amount at the moment of booking. This amount is reserved in your online wallet until 14 days after the booking has been successfully concluded. If all went well, the amount is freed up and will be available on your wallet. You can request a payout of your balance once each month for a min. amount of € 100. Live big!
Main features for hosts
Main features for guests
Connecting to Stripe (Payment provider) as an individual
- Select “Connect to Stripe”
- Fill in your phone number and email address
- Select “Individual Company / Eenmanszaak / Entreprise individuelle”
- Choose; “Add product description / Een omschrijving van het product toevoegen” instead of company website
- Add “Individual / Particulier” or something similar to the product description.
- Fill in your bank details and save
- Next you will be asked to confirm your email address and your good to go!