What are day-spaces?
It’s really simple. Day-spaces are spaces we use during the daytime. For example: a garden, a garage, an atelier for art, handicraft or personal repairs, an office room, music studio, meditation room, conference room and so on. Cocom does not offer spaces where one can sleep or stay overnight. If you are not sure, visit our examples here.
How people use Cocom
1. Advertise your day-spaces for free
Download the free app and list your space in a few easy steps. Describe your space, amenities and conditions in a few easy steps. Add a couple of pictures, set your price and you are good to go! You can set specific dates and times on your calendar availability.
Listing a space is completely free of charge. You just sign up with your email address and you can start using the app. As a user you have one account that can be used as host and guest simultaneously. How cool is that!
2. Let your guests use the day-space
Your guests access the spaces that you offer on a specific time, date and according to your house rules. You always control who books and can decline a request for free if it does not fit your schedule.
Once your account is setup and connected to Stripe (our payment provider), you can start accepting bookings. Once a guest sends a reservation request you will be asked to accept the reservation or to decline it. This always ensures flexibility and gives the guest reassurance before paying. Nice!
3. Receive your profit in your account
Hooray! When all is said and done, you receive your payment into your account. Cocom charges a service fee of 15% incl. VAT on each booking. Up to your next guest or maybe book a space yourself!
A booking can only be confirmed after payment. A guest always pays the required amount at the moment of booking. This amount is reserved in your online wallet until 14 days after the booking has been successfully concluded. If all went well, the amount will be available in your wallet. You can request a payout of your balance once a month for a min. amount of € 100. Live big!
Main features for hosts
Main features for guests
Connecting to Stripe (Payment provider) as an individual
- Select “Connect to Stripe”
- Fill in your phone number and email address
- Select “Individual Company / Eenmanszaak / Entreprise individuelle”
- Choose; “Add product description / Een omschrijving van het product toevoegen” instead of company website
- Add “Individual / Particulier” or something similar to the product description.
- Fill in your bank details and save
- Next you will be asked to confirm your email address and your good to go!