Cocom intends to COnnect COMmunities for co-city living by offering Property-as-a-Service (PaaS). We place accessibility above ownership ensuring the optimal use of existing space, in and around properties. Our dynamic approach towards property enables a property-usage model that allows anyone to “Live Big and Spend Small”. Maintaining this circular interpretation of property, we wish to empower both hosts and guests, as well as prolong property lifecycles, thus improving personal growth and sustainability.
As a team we are highly motivated by this mission and we aim big. Besides a healthy work ethic, we believe in healthy rewards and loving our job with purpose.
As a graphic designer at Cocom you are responsible for the online and offline content creation and maintaining brand strategy throughout various touch points. Consistent creation or manipulation of visuals is needed in order to support the digital and physical marketing strategy. Expertise regarding print and other media such as film and animation is of great benefit in this position. You must be able to document your results and strategy into a coherent brand guidelines so it can easily be scaled. (We told you we aim big!).
Are you a match for this challenge?
- Junior/Medior Profile
- Expertise: PS, IL, ID, WP (Adobe Suite)
- Commercial content
- Brand consistent
- N2H: HTML, CSS, AE, PR
- N2H: Surprise us!
What we offer:
- Work in our Antwerp office (Eilandje) with view over the Schelde
- A fresh team of motivated individuals with various expertise
- Breakfast Mondays and Apero Fridays
- An opportunity to make a positive impact
- A competitive salary spiced with extra benefits
- Networking and educational opportunities as part of the accelerator program at Startit @KBC
- Extra gadgets you need to perform your job as a pro
- Freedom to be yourself and have fun!