Cocom intends to COnnect COMmunities for co-city living by offering Property-as-a-Service (PaaS). We place accessibility above ownership ensuring the optimal use of existing space, in and around properties. Our dynamic approach towards property enables a property-usage model that allows anyone to “Live Big and Spend Small”. Maintaining this circular interpretation of property, we wish to empower both hosts and guests, as well as prolong property lifecycles, thus improving personal growth and sustainability.
As a team we are highly motivated by this mission and we aim big. Besides a healthy work ethic, we believe in healthy rewards and loving our job with purpose.
As a space advisor at Cocom you are responsible for the lead generation, acquirement and follow-up of new spaces on the Cocom app. Search for existing spaces and inspire new possible Hosts to list their space. Visit spaces together with our photographer and instruct which pictures should be taken to enable a professional and qualitative offer of the spaces on the Cocom app. Be creative with the available space. One space can have multiple destinations depending on amenities or guest type. Translate this into an optimal offer with a commercial description and conform price. Insight in interior styling or architecture is a nice to have. People skills are central and a result driven mindset important. The purpose of the advisor is to improve the lives of both hosts and guests. You are able to work with individuals but can also handle B2B clients.
Are you a match for this challenge?
- Medior Profile
- Expertise: Sales, Accounts, People, Immo, Interior Styling
- Initiative mindset
- High energy
- World Citizen
- B2B + B2C mindset
- N2H: Interior styling expertise / Immo expertise
- N2H: Large network Brussels
- N2H: Surprise us!
What we offer:
- When you are not on the road you can work in our Brussels or Leuven co-office
- A fresh team of motivated individuals with various expertise
- Breakfast Mondays and Apero Fridays (optional – in Antwerp)
- An opportunity to make a positive impact
- A competitive salary spiced with extra benefits
- A branded ride to get you moving
- Networking and educational opportunities as part of the accelerator program at Startit @KBC
- Extra gadgets you need to perform your job as a pro
- Freedom to be yourself and have fun!